2.1 Each glass must be inspected to confirm before entering the factory;
2.2 Quality control in the production process are in accordance with quality control standards.
First inspection-self-inspection-special inspection-factory inspection, product standards are strictly implemented in accordance with customer technical documents or industry standards;
2.3 The dimensional accuracy and tempering quality inspection data of processed products shall be recorded and archived with traceability;
2.4 The bending degree of toughened grain is tested, the bending degree is 1.5‰, and the grain size is 55-80 grains per 50*50mm
3. The company's certification qualifications
The company's products have passed European CE certification and American SGCC certification
4. 10years of export packaging experience: Carton foam packaging and fumigation-free wooden box packaging can be realized to ensure product transportation safety;
5. The company's equipment processing capacity
Focus on the manufacture of tempered glass for home appliances for 14 years. The company has comprehensive equipment capabilities for processing high-temperature silk screens, including Italian Bottero cutting machines, Bottero edging machines, CNC machining centers, automatic punching machines, automatic rounding machines, automatic screen printing machines, tempering furnaces and other equipment.
-Choose Taiwan Glass or Jinjing Automotive Grade Original Float glass
Silk screen: high temperature screen printing, frosted screen printing
Shower room: shower room assembly
Other processes: can be coated with nano self-cleaning liquid (from Germany, 10-year warranty),
Safety explosion-proof film can be attached
Packing: plywood wooden box and carton + foam separate sales packaging
Toughened Glass manufacturer with compressive stress on the surface. Also called strengthened glass. The use of tempering method to strengthen the glass began in France in 1874. Tempered glass belongs to safety glass. Toughened glass is actually a kind of prestressed glass. In order to improve the strength of glass, chemical or physical methods are usually used to form compressive stress on the surface of the glass. When the glass is subjected to external force, the surface stress is first offset, thereby increasing the bearing capacity. Ability to enhance the glass's own resistance to wind pressure, cold and heat, and impact. Pay attention to distinguish it from FRP.
When the glass is damaged by external force, the fragments will become small particles with obtuse angles similar to honeycombs, which are not easy to cause serious harm to the human body.
The brunt stoutness of moderate hourglass of the same stratum is 3 to 5 set that of customary hourglass, and the crooking stoutness is 3 to 5 clock that of usual looking-glass.
Toughened Glass factory has good thermal stability, can withstand a temperature difference of 3 times that of ordinary glass, and can withstand a temperature difference of 300°C.
The first is that the robustness is several set higher than that of regular spyglass, and it is resisting to reclination.
The second is safe use. The increased load-bearing capacity improves the fragile nature. Even if the toughened glass is damaged, there are small fragments without acute angles, which greatly reduces the damage to the human body. The quenching and heating resistance of toughened glass is 3 to 5 times higher than that of ordinary glass, and it can generally withstand temperature changes of more than 250 degrees, which has a significant effect on preventing thermal cracking. It is a kind of safety glass.To insur the safeness of eligible materials for dear-mount buildings.
Disadvantages of tempered glass:
1. The Toughened Glass supplier cannot be cut and processed anymore, and the glass can only be processed to the required shape before tempering, and then tempered.
2. Although the strength of tempered glass is stronger than ordinary glass, tempered glass has the possibility of self-explosion (breaking by itself), while ordinary glass has no possibility of self-explosion.
3. There will be unevenness (wind spots) on the surface of the tempered glass, and there will be a slight thickness thinning. The reason for the thinning is that after the glass is melted and softened, it is quickly cooled by strong wind, so that the crystalline hiatus nature the goblet fall smaller and the stamp turn larger, so the weatherglass is thinner after tempering than before.In general, 4~6mm glass becomes 0.2~0.8mm thinner after tempering, and 8~20mm glass becomes 0.9~1.8mm thinner after tempering. The specific level depends on the equipment, which is why tempered glass cannot be used as a mirror.
4. The flat glass used in construction after passing through the tempering furnace (physical tempering) is generally deformed, and the degree of deformation is determined by the equipment and technical personnel. To a undoubting compass, it act on the ornamental sign (except for appropriate necessarily).