best walk in custom shower enclosures
Main Board of best walk in shower enclosures: Tempered Glass, Tempered Glass Film, Tempered Glass Laminated, Acrylic
Tempered glass is heavier and wears quickly to hardware. Easy to clean, but there is a risk of self-explosion.
Tempered glass film, because tempered glass has the risk of spontaneous explosion, after filming, it can effectively prevent the tempered glass from splashing on the person in the shower, but because the tempered glass is too heavy, the film cannot support the broken tempered glass suspended in the air, and it may be broken. The whole piece collapsed, hurting people. After sticking the film, if it is used for a long time, the film will foam and affect the appearance. And it is not easy to clean.
Tempered glass laminated is heavier and wears faster to hardware. It is made of two pieces of tempered glass glued together. The explosion-proof point is that the two pieces of tempered glass will explode at the same time with a very small probability. Therefore, after a self-detonation, it will not harm people and has a high safety factor.
The custom shower enclosures with acrylic as the main board, because of its light material, does not wear much to the hardware, and the service life is longer than the shower room with tempered glass as the main board. However, acrylic is easier to scratch. Inferior acrylic is prone to yellowing for a long time, but there is no self-explosion problem.
Safety: Tempered glass laminated ≈ acrylic>tempered glass film >tempered glass
Price: Tempered glass laminated>tempered glass film≈acrylic>tempered glass
1. Prepare the necessary tools for use.
2. Install the bottom basin: assemble the bottom basin parts and adjust the level of the bottom basin to ensure that there is no water in the basin and bottom. The hose can be expanded and contracted with the distance to connect the bottom of the basin and the floor drain firmly.
3. Test and protection: After installation, a water test is required to ensure that the water is unimpeded. Fourth, find the location and punch: Use a pencil and a level to determine the drilling location of the aluminum against the wall, and use a percussion drill to punch.
4. Install aluminum: knock in rubber particles in the drilled hole, and lock the aluminum strip to the wall with screws.
5. Fix the glass: clamp and lock the glass to the hole in the bottom basin, and then fix it with screws.
6. Install the jacking pipe: find the corresponding position above the fixed glass to drill holes, install the (straight/oblique) fixing seat and connect the jacking pipe. Fix it to the top of the glass with an elbow sleeve.
7. Install the device rack: Install the device rack at the accurate position, tighten the layer nut, fix the layer glass, and keep it vertical and horizontal. Pay attention to waterproofing under the aluminum material that fixes the glass.
8. Install the movable door: install the hardware of the movable door, and install the hinge in the reserved hole of the fixed door. After installation, adjust the position of the shaft core of the lotus leaf until the closing feel is the best.
9. Do a good job of waterproofing: Install the suction strip or water retaining strip on the side or under the glass as required. Use silica gel to close the joints between the aluminum and the wall, the glass and the bottom basin.
10. Debugging and tightening: Check whether each part is comfortable and smooth to use, and adjust in time if problems are found. Tighten the corresponding screws after adjustment to make the entire shower room stronger.
11. Finishing work: Clip the decorative aluminum strip into the wall aluminum material to ensure its neat and generous appearance. Finally, wipe the entire shower room with a rag.
Maintenance strategy of the custom shower enclosures
When cleaning the four walls and bottom basin of the shower room, please use a soft dry cloth. If there is slight dirt, please clean it with a soft cloth or sponge dipped in a neutral detergent. When removing stubborn dirt, please remove it with alcohol.
Do not use the following items for cleaning: acidic, alkaline solvents, chemicals (such as hydrochloric acid), acetone thinner and other solvents, decontamination powder, etc., otherwise it will have adverse effects on the human body and cause some undesirable conditions in the product.
Pulley maintenance of the best walk in shower enclosures
1. Push-pull shower door, with sliding block and sliding wheel.
2. Problems that should be paid attention to in the use of pulleys and sliders:
One is to avoid slamming the movable door forcefully below, so as not to cause the movable door to fall off;
The second is to pay attention to regularly clean the slide rail, pulley, slider, and add lubricant (lubricating oil or lubricating wax);
The third is to adjust the adjustment screw of the slider regularly to ensure the effective load and good sliding of the slider on the movable door.
1. Please rinse with clean water for regular cleaning, and clean with glass water regularly to maintain the smoothness of the glass.
Use a neutral detergent to wipe off the dirt with a soft cloth. Stubborn stains can be removed with a small amount of alcohol. Do not use acidic or alkaline solvents.
2. How to use and maintain the pulley in the shower room.
A. Avoid hitting the movable door forcefully from below, so as not to cause the movable door to fall off.
B. Pay attention to regularly add lubricant to the slide rail.
C. Regularly adjust to ensure the effective load and smooth sliding of the sliding door.
3. Maintenance of tempered glass, aluminum alloy, artificial stone bottom basin.
A. Don't hit or impact the glass surface with hard objects (especially corners).
B. Do not wipe the glass surface with strong acid, strong alkali and corrosive solution, so as not to damage the surface gloss.
C. Do not wipe the glass surface with metal wire to avoid scratches.
D. Prevent direct sunlight and exploding sunlight.