aluminium window companies
Installation process Installation process: marking and positioning → aluminum alloy doors and windows covered with water installation → anti-corrosion treatment → aluminum alloy doors and windows installation in place → aluminum alloy windows fixed → door and window frame and wall gap treatment → door and window sash and door and window glass installation → installation of hardware accessories .
(1) According to the installation position, size and elevation of the doors and windows in the design drawings, measure the side lines of the doors and windows to both sides according to the center line of the doors and windows. If it is a multi-storey or high-rise building, take the edges of the doors and windows on the top floor as the standard, draw down the edges of the doors and windows with a wire pendant or theodolite, and mark the doors and windows on each floor, and pick up the edges that are not straight.
(2) The horizontal position of the doors and windows should be based on the +50cm horizontal line in the floor room, and the height of the lower skin of the window should be measured upwards, and the elastic line should be straight. Each layer must maintain the same elevation of the skin under the window. The installation of the aluminum alloy window with water is fixed on the aluminum alloy window according to the requirements of the construction drawings, and the position is correct and the installation is firm.more details you can ask aluminium window factory
Anti-corrosion treatment of aluminium window companies
(1) When the anti-corrosion treatment design of the outer surface around the door and window frames is required, it shall be treated according to the design requirements. If the design does not require it, you can apply anticorrosive paint or stick a plastic film for protection to prevent the cement mortar from directly contacting the surface of aluminum alloy doors and windows, causing electrochemical reactions and corroding aluminum alloy doors and windows.
(2) When installing aluminum alloy doors and windows, if connecting iron parts are used for fixing, the connecting iron parts, fixing parts and other metal parts for installation are preferably stainless steel parts. Otherwise, anti-corrosion treatment must be carried out to avoid electrochemical reaction and corrosion of aluminum alloy doors and windows. The installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows is in place, and the aluminum alloy door and window frames are installed according to the marked door and window positioning line. And adjust the horizontal, vertical and diagonal length of the door and window frames in time to meet the quality standards, and then temporarily fix them with wooden wedges.
Fixing aluminum alloy doors and windows
(1) When the iron parts are buried on the wall, the iron feet of the aluminum alloy doors and windows can be directly welded to the buried iron parts on the wall, and the welding place needs to be anti-rust treatment.
(2) When there are no embedded iron parts on the wall, metal expansion bolts or plastic expansion bolts can be used to fix the iron feet of aluminum alloy doors and windows to the wall.
(3) When there are no embedded iron parts on the wall, an electric drill can also be used to drill a hole with a depth of 80mm and a diameter of 6mm on the wall, using L-shaped 80mm×50mm 6rmn steel bars. Glue 108 cement grout to the long end, and then punch it into the hole. After the 108 glue cement has finally hardened, the iron feet of the aluminum alloy doors and windows are firmly welded to the embedded 6 mm steel rods.
Treatment of the gap between the door and window frame and the wall
(1) After the aluminum alloy door and window are installed and fixed, the concealed technical acceptance should be carried out first, and the gap between the door and window frame and the wall should be treated in time according to the design requirements.
(2) If the design does not require it, elastic insulation materials or glass wool felt strips can be used to fill the gaps in layers, and a 5-8mm deep groove is left on the outer surface to fill in caulking grease or sealant.
Installation of door and window sash and door and window glass
(1) Door and window sashes and door and window glass should be installed after the completion of the decoration on the surface of the opening wall.
(2) After the sliding door and window are installed and fixed in the door and window frame, install the glass door and window sash into the chute in the frame as a whole, and adjust the gap with the door and window.
(3) Assemble the frame and sash frame on the side-hung doors and windows, install the glass after installation and fixation, that is, adjust the gap between the frame and the fan, then install the glass into the fan and adjust the position, and finally inlay the sealing strip and Sealant.
(4) The door leaf should be installed after the door frame and the floor spring main body are installed and fixed in the ground. First insert the glass into the door leaf lattice and put it into the frame together, adjust the gap of the frame leaf, and finally fill in the sealing strip and sealant embedded in the door leaf glass.