shower door supplier shower door manufacturers
1. The pre-buried holes of the shower room size should be designed before the bathroom is decorated.
2. The best custom-made shower door supplier shower door manufacturers with installed water supply system and ceramic tiles.
3. Wiring leakage protection switch devices should be considered before installation in the shower room to avoid rework.
4. The style of the shower door supplier shower door manufacturers depends on the layout of the bathroom, the common ones are corner type and straight type.
5. When installing the shower room, it should be installed strictly according to the assembly process.
6. The shower room must be firmly connected to the building structure without shaking.
7. The open shower door supplier shower door manufacturers must be fixed with non-hollow walls with expansion bolts and drained. The amount of water in the bottom basin should not exceed 500 grams.
8. The appearance of the shower room after installation should be clean and bright. The sliding door and sliding door should be parallel or perpendicular to each other, and the sliding door should be symmetrical. The shower door supplier shower door manufacturers should open and close smoothly without any gaps and water leakage. The shower room and the bottom basin should be sealed with silicone.
insufficient and perfect products shower door supplier shower door manufacturers
Most shower rooms on the market use tempered glass as the main material, and tempered glass has the defect of self-explosion, which is described as follows:
Self-explosion of tempered glass
The automatic explosion of shower door supplier shower door manufacturerswithout direct mechanical external force is called self-explosion of tempered glass, and self-explosion is one of the inherent characteristics of tempered glass.
A. There are many reasons for spontaneous explosion. Simply summarize the following:
①The influence of glass defects
A. There are stones and impurities in the glass: The impurities in the glass are weak points of tempered glass and stress concentration points. Especially if the stone is in the tensile stress zone of the tempered glass, it is an important factor that causes the explosion.
Stones exist in the glass and have a different expansion coefficient from the glass body. After glass tempering, the stress concentration in the crack area around the stone increases exponentially. When the coefficient of expansion of the stone is smaller than that of glass, the tangential stress around the stone is in tension. The crack propagation that accompanies the stone is easy to occur.
B. The glass contains nickel sulfide crystals.
Nickel sulfide inclusions generally exist as small crystalline spheres with a diameter of 0.1-2 mm. The appearance is metallic. These miscellaneous inclusions are NI3S2, NI7S6 and NI-XS, where X=0—0.07. Only the NI1-XS phase is the main cause of spontaneous explosion of tempered glass.
The theoretical NIS is known to be 379. At C, there is a phase transition process, from the high temperature state a-NIS hexagonal crystal system to the low temperature state B-NI trigonal crystal system, accompanied by 2.38% volume expansion. This structure is preserved at room temperature. If the glass is heated in the future, a-B state transition may occur quickly. If these impurities are inside the tempered glass under tensile stress, the volume expansion will cause spontaneous explosion. If a-NIS exists at room temperature, it will slowly change to the B state after several years and months. The slow increase in volume during this phase change does not necessarily cause internal rupture.
C. The glass surface has defects such as scratches, blasting, deep blasting due to improper processing or operation, which may cause stress concentration or cause the tempered glass to explode.
②Uneven stress distribution and offset
When the glass shower door supplier shower door manufacturers is heated or cooled, the temperature gradient along the thickness of the glass is uneven and asymmetric. Toughened products have a tendency to explode, and some produce "wind explosion" when they are chilled. If the tensile stress zone shifts to a certain side of the product or shifts to the surface, the tempered glass will explode.
③The influence of tempering degree
③The influence of the degree of toughening. Experiments have shown that when the degree of toughening is increased to level 1/cm, the number of self-detonations reaches 20-25%. It can be seen that the greater the stress, the higher the degree of toughening, and the greater the amount of self-detonation.
B. Will the tempered glass used in the shower room shower door supplier shower door manufacturers explode?
Qualified shower rooms use toughened glass shower door supplier shower door manufacturers, which is based on safety considerations. If ordinary glass is used to make the shower room, once the glass is damaged, the glass fragments will be large-scale and large-volume fragments, which will cause great harm to the human body, cutting skin, muscles, blood vessels, etc. It is very important to choose qualified tempered glass. The above-mentioned hazards can be completely avoided regardless of whether the glass is artificially broken or exploded. Although full tempering will increase the rate of self-detonation, the size of the fragments after bursting can be completely controlled within the scope of the national standard. If semi-tempered, the fragments will cause serious harm to the human body. At the same time, the shower room glass needs to be clamped by hardware. The semi-tempered glass shower door supplier shower door manufacturersis not only unable to reduce the spontaneous explosion rate due to the obvious decrease in firmness, but it will increase the possibility of spontaneous explosion under the tightening action of the hardware.