How to choose aluminum alloy doors and windows
l) Compared with steel-wood doors and windows, aluminum fixed windows and thermally broken aluminium windows have the following advantages: l) Light weight and high strength. The density is only 1/3 of steel.
2) Good sealing performance. The airtight performance directly affects the use of doors and windows and energy consumption. The sealing performance includes four aspects: airtightness, water tightness, thermal insulation and soundproofing.
3) Good durability, easy to use and maintain. aluminum fixed windows and thermally broken aluminium windows do not rust, fade, fall off, almost no maintenance, and the parts have extremely long service life.
4) Elegant decorative effect. The surface of aluminum fixed windows and thermally broken aluminium windows has artificial oxide film and is colored to form a composite film. The composite film is not only corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant, has a certain fire resistance, and has a very high gloss. aluminum fixed windows and hermally broken aluminium windows are light in weight, precise and accurate in processing and assembly, so they can be opened and closed easily and without noise. It is not uncommon for aluminum alloy materials to experience deformation of doors and windows and immobility when pushing and pulling. Consumers should note the following points when purchasing: Take a look at the material.
There are six main aspects for reference in material materials:
⒈Thickness: There are 70 series and 90 series of aluminum alloy sliding doors, and 70 series is sufficient for aluminum alloy sliding doors inside residences. The series number represents the number of millimeters of the thickness of the door frame. There are four types of aluminum alloy sliding windows: 55 series, 60 series, 70 series and 90 series. The selection of the series should be based on the size of the window and the local wind pressure. The aluminum alloy sliding window used as a closed balcony should not be less than 70 series. ⒉Strength: The tensile strength should reach 157 Newtons per square millimeter, and the yield strength should reach 108 Newtons per square millimeter. When purchasing, you can bend the profile moderately with your hands, and it should be able to recover after letting go. ⒊Chromaticity: The color of the same aluminum alloy profile should be the same. If the color difference is obvious, it is not suitable for purchase. ⒋Flatness: check the surface of the aluminum alloy profile, there should be no depression or bulging. ⒌Glossiness: avoid the purchase of aluminum alloy doors and windows with open bubbles (white spots) and slag (black spots) on the surface, as well as cracks, burrs, peeling and other obvious defects. ⒍Oxidation degree: the thickness of the oxide film should reach 10 microns. When purchasing, you can swipe lightly on the surface of the profile to see if the oxide film on the surface can be wiped off Assembly requirements 1 The size deviation requirements of the door frame shall comply with relevant regulations. 2 The assembly gap of adjacent components of door frame and leaf and the height difference of the same plane shall comply with relevant regulations. 3 The door components should be connected firmly, and corrosion-resistant filling materials should be used to seal and waterproof the connection part. The 4-door structure should have reliable rigidity, and it is allowed to set up reinforcements as required. 5. The door frame and fan are tightly matched and the gap is even. The allowable deviation of the overlap width between the fan and the frame is ±1mm. 6 The door accessories are installed in the correct, complete and firm position. They should play their own roles. They should have sufficient strength, open and close flexibly, without noise, and withstand repeated movements. The accessories should be easy to replace in structure. 7. The quality of door glass, hardware, sealing and other accessories should be compatible with the quality level of the door. 8 The matching size of the plate glass and the door glass trough should comply with relevant regulations. 9 After assembly, the gap between the glass and the inlay groove should be ensured, and shock-absorbing pads should be installed in the main parts to buffer the impact of opening and closing forces. 10 Dimensions without tolerances should comply with the tolerance class JS15 (js15) specified in GB-1804. 11 The decorative surface of the door should not have obvious damage. 12 There should be no obvious color difference on the colored surface of adjacent components on the door. 13 There should be no aluminum chips, burrs, oil spots or other stains on the surface of the door, and there should be no spilled glue outside the assembly connection.
The material is made of high-precision titanium-magnesium-aluminum alloy (hardness of the reinforced profile) aluminum with a wall thickness of 1.2, which is specially made by professional technicians. Originated in Japan and Korea, popular in Europe and America, aluminum fixed windows and hermally broken aluminium windowshas become a new fashion for home decoration in the coastal areas of China in the 21st century.
2. Overall style: elegant and gorgeous
The wide door leaf has a large opening range, which allows the living room to have more lighting and more space; the unique design of the groundless track allows no obstacles to access; the upper hanging wheel uses high-strength high-quality pulleys, which slide freely, silently and smoothly , There is almost no noise when opening and closing, the pulley can be pushed and pulled up to 100,000 times normally; the door leaf is novel and beautiful, and it is a beautiful scenery in the small urban living room, making you pleasing and refreshing.
Hanging sliding doors series products with a grand opening and closing style, gorgeous and classic style, open to you an elegant picture of life and unlimited reverie.
3. Product features:
⒈Good interactive effect, low noise, no ground track, easy to clean and hygienic.
⒉Special craft glass is refined with high-quality titanium-magnesium-aluminum alloy profiles. The semi-transparent or impervious glass shows a beautiful space of personality;
⒊No deformation, no color change, not easy to damage, saving space, flexible matching, simple and beautiful.
4. Scope of application
Balcony partition, study partition, kitchen partition, bedroom partition, office partition, living room and dining room partition, bathroom, etc.
Titanium-magnesium-aluminum alloy hanging doors, swing doors, sliding doors, aluminum fixed windows and hermally broken aluminium windows,large and small folding doors are mainly produced in Foshan, Guangdong, 80% of which are concentrated in Nanhai, Foshan. When making this kind of products, the quality, price, craftsmanship, and after-sales are more popular and favored by customers There are many manufacturers.
⒈Air tightness 2, water tightness 3, heat insulation 4, sound insulation
Good durability, easy to use and maintain. Aluminum fixed windows and hermally broken aluminium windowsdo not rust, fade, do not fall off, almost do not need maintenance, and the service life of parts is extremely long. The decorative effect is elegant. The surface of aluminum alloy doors and windows has an artificial oxide film and is colored to form a composite film layer. This composite film is not only corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant, has a certain fire resistance, and has a high gloss. Aluminum alloy doors and windows are light weight, precise and accurate in processing and assembly, so they can be opened and closed easily and without noise. It conforms to the trend of modern people's pursuit of elegant style.
Processing and production processedit
1. The processing and production of broken aluminum fixed windows and hermally broken aluminium windows should be carried out in the factory, not on the construction site. The production of doors and windows should meet the design and installation and acceptance requirements of insulated aluminum alloy doors and windows. The insulated aluminum alloy door and window frames should be installed firmly. Doors and windows should be pushed and pulled, It is flexible to open, there should be drain holes at the windowsill, and a limit device should be set. Fasteners should comply with relevant technical regulations; hardware models, specifications and performance should comply with current national standards.
2. The processing of the drainage holes on the sliding track of sliding windows should follow the principle of the outer hole of the inner leaf and the inner hole of the outer leaf to ensure the sealing performance of the doors and windows, especially the sliding window with the lower horizontal top.
3. Before assembling the broken aluminum fixed windows and hermally broken aluminium windows, the end processing burrs should be removed. The end nodes and the profile joints must be sealed with waterproof glue to prevent water seepage in the structure.
4. The structural assembly assembly of the hidden frame window must be made and maintained in a clean room.
Solvents must be used to remove dust, oil stains and other dirt on the bonding surface of the glass and aluminum frame; every time a component or piece of glass is cleaned, a clean dry wipe should be replaced; the solvent should be poured on the wipe, and the wipe is strictly prohibited from contacting the solvent bottle mouth. The glue injection must be full, no bubbles or leakage, the surface of the glue joint should be flat and smooth; the remaining glue of the glue joint must not be reused.