Background and introduction of full houses of glass house
The houses of glass at home and abroad has entered a new stage, namely, the standardized sun room system (sum Rooms Stytem) of factory production. In the United Kingdom, where the sun room originated, the annual sales of this type of sun room are as much as 400,000. Just imagine that there are so many sales in such a small island country. It can be seen that the sun room in China is a veritable sunrise. In the industry, the sun room products are truly a standard sun room system, which has not yet taken shape.
The real full glass house system should meet the following conditions to be standardized.
1. All profiles, components and accessories are all standardized production, namely factory production. That is, all cutting, milling, drilling, tapping and other processing have been completed in the factory. The construction time of the sun room on site is greatly shortened, from 2 weeks to 2 months of the original aluminum-clad steel or steel structure construction time, to 1-5 days.
2. Due to the continuous emergence of new materials, aluminum and its alloys have various forms of performance. Among them, the most suitable frame material for sunrooms is titanium-magnesium aluminum alloy, numbered 6063. This aluminum alloy is 30% stronger than ordinary aluminum for doors and windows. %-40%, and the price is 1.5 times that of ordinary aluminum. The use of this aluminum alloy makes the sun room strong and stable. Wind load and earthquake resistance have good performance.
3. Since the sun room needs to be exposed to the hot sun, all plastic parts must have anti-ultraviolet function, that is, add modifiers and anti-UV agents to the raw materials to prevent the plastic parts from yellowing, brittle and aging. Four/ Changed the previous packaging and transportation method. The sun room system makes the sun room so convenient to disassemble and assemble, and greatly reduces the trouble and cost in the transportation process, so that when people move, it is convenient to take away a medium-sized sun room like a piece of furniture.
Material classification Sun rooms are classified according to roofing materials: glass roof sun rooms, broken bridge aluminum roof sun rooms, Degao tile roof sun rooms, color steel plate roof sun rooms. The sun room is classified according to the facade material: Fenglu Broken Bridge aluminum doors and windows, Xingfa Broken Bridge aluminum doors and windows, aluminum clad wood doors and windows, and plastic steel doors and windows. The sun room is Classified according to structure: steel structure winter garden, aluminum structure winter garden, steel and aluminum structure winter garden, wood structure winter garden.Classified by the location of the sun room: terrace sun room, garden sun room, closed door sun room, underground courtyard sun room, closed balcony sun room. Sunrooms are classified according to their shapes: creative roof sunrooms, combined roof sunrooms, modeling roof sunrooms, and single inclined roof sunrooms. European style sun room classification: Mediterranean style sun room, Byzantine sun room, Victorian sun room, Gothic sun room. Various systems of the sun room: inclined roof skylight system, intelligent shading system, natural ventilation system, energy-saving Low-E glass, falling water system.The structure of the winter garden: the main structure of the winter garden is the vitality of the winter garden and has the greatest strength support.Therefore, the main structure material cannot be ignored. Generally speaking, the main structure of the sun room uses square steel as the main load-bearing material. Some medium and small sun rooms and high-end sun rooms may also use broken bridge aluminum alloy structures. The basic surrounding pillars of the sun room structure are necessary, plus the beams and longitudinal beams supporting the color steel plate or tempered glass on the top surface to form a net structure. Such sun room materials are very strong and safe. The cost and performance of various materials are different, and consumers can choose according to their economic affordability. According to the main structure of the sun room classification:
1. Steel structure sun room
2. Heat insulation aluminum alloy structure sun room
3. Composite structure (including steel-wood composite structure, aluminum-wood composite structure) sun room
4. Wood structure sun room
5. Dimmable houses of glass(using high-tech dimming glass.)
Pros and cons
1. Tempered glass roof: (Advantages) The best permeability is the glass roof sun room, (Disadvantages) The good permeability of the glass means that the heat insulation and heat preservation are not good.
2. Color steel roof sun room: (Advantages) The color steel plate has better heat insulation and heat preservation, (Disadvantages) The color steel plate does not transmit light, and the color tone is single and not high-grade.
3. Degao roof sun room: (Advantages) The roof is composed of five layers such as Deco tiles and sauna boards for heat insulation, good heat preservation, various colors and beautiful appearance. (Disadvantages) The color light is not good enough and the price is relatively high; you can open skylights on the top and design tall windows around to help lighting and ventilation.
4. Sunshine board sun room: (Advantages) The frame is filled with hollow glass fiber reinforced plastic in the middle of the broken aluminum, which has good permeability and good heat insulation. (Disadvantages): The cost is relatively high . Sun roof material Sun roof materials mainly include: tempered glass, sun board, color steel plate, Decao tile, broken bridge aluminum, etc. The traditional craftsmanship on the top of the sun room is mostly tempered glass. The second-generation thermal insulation sun room and the third-generation broken-bridge aluminum sun room have been put on the market one after another. The latest technology of dimming sun room products appeared in the American market, and they were successfully applied to the plant greenhouse sun room laboratory of Kent State University in the United States. When the power is off, the glass is opaque. When the power is on, the glass is transparent, which can protect indoor privacy and control the intensity of indoor sunlight. The dimmable sun room uses dimmable glass with a hollow structure as the outer wall and ceiling. The transparency and opacity of the sun room can be controlled by a switch or remote control, which realizes privacy protection and effectively controls the strength of the sun, which is very convenient . Sunshine surface material The surface materials of the sunshine house mainly include plastic steel doors and windows, broken bridge aluminum doors and windows, aluminum clad wood doors and windows or color steel plates. The surrounding sun room materials are used, you can choose plastic steel door and window profiles, broken bridge aluminum door and window profiles, aluminum clad wood doors and windows or color steel wall panels. The surrounding glass can be made of ordinary insulating glass or tempered insulating glass or high-end dimming glass, with plastic-steel door and window profiles or broken bridge aluminum door and window profiles as the framework. For spans greater than 3 meters, steel pipes can be appropriately added as column supports, and the surface is sprayed with fluorocarbon Paint, structural stability is better than aluminum alloy. Remember: you must open windows that allow outside air to flow through the sun room, and the inside must be able to ventilate. In Beijing, the full glass house should be around 2,000 yuan per square meter, which is a good configuration.